Today`s post is focused on a Question"How to connect Free Nepali Domain on Blogger ? "
Having Free Domain Focused on a country is Preety Cool.Yes that is Cool. Free Domain with Nepali TLD is Free. It is Provided By Mercantile CommunicationsYou can Simply Register Your Domain over this Site register.mos.com.np
Read Now:- Register .NP Domain For Free (Nepali)
Blogging Platform makes you Easy to Share Your Content,Ideas Over Internet. At First, You should create Your Blog Going on Blogger Official Site and Simply Point Your Free Domain on Blogger.
So, Today i am making you learn about associating your domain to blog.All You Gotta do is follow some Steps Below
- Create Your Blog on Blogger first
- Create Your account On register.mos.com.np
- Choose Your Domain [ Read Rules for domain Registration ]
- Add Name Servers as ns1.afraid.org,ns2.afraid.org
- Create Your account On afraid.org it is free DNS manager
- Add Your Website On afraid.org and You will be able to manage DNS easily if there is no any Broken link Sign.
- Go to your blog and click on Basics under the Settings tab. In the "Publishing" section, click the link to add a custom domain.
- Type the url of the domain you've purchased, keeping in mind that it must begin with www in order to work.
- Click Save.
- You should see an error, and two CNAMEs listed below. Each CNAME is composed of two parts - Name, Label or Host and Destination, Target or Points to. The first CNAME is the same for everyone, Name being "www" and Destination "ghs.google.com." The second CNAME is particular to your blog and your Google Account, and is therefore different for each person.
- Click Manage On Your domain and you will be able to see sub domains
- Click Add at Top of Domain Sections
- Change Type to CNAME and add www to Subdomain and ghs.google.com to destination
- Save It and Again click Add and change type to CNAME
- This Time all You need to Do is Add Name, Label, or Host field from blogger to Sub Domain and Destination, Target, or Points To fieldt to Destination
- Don`t use ghs.google.com Double time
- Add these Destination as Optional on Your domain under type A and Leaving sub Domain Blank
Don`t Forget to Tick on Redirect yourdomain.com to www.yourdomain.com on Your Blogger
That Was Tough Work and Hard To Understand
After This Wait For Some hour to take an Effect, After that You will be able to See your Website That’s it! Your blogspot.com address will soon redirect to your new custom domain -- be patient, as it might take up to 24 hours for the redirect to start working. If you're still seeing an error after 24 hours, it means your settings weren't entered correctly and you should try the process a second time. or Contact Me